PSP Reconciliation Analyst
Malta, Ta' Xbiex, MaltaFinance
About the job
We're looking for a PSP Reconciliation Analyst to join our Finance team 🌟 We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you about how trustworthy we are, that our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
So go on then! See how you can roll with us! 👇
High Roller is powered by HappyHour.io, a seed and early stage accelerator within the iGaming industry. Working with brilliant people on novel ideas, happyhour helps shape them, grow them, into meaningful stories at an epic scale.
You'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for continuous monitoring of PSP balances and settlements including internal PSP funding requests.
- Responsible for full PSPs reconciliations including the identification and communication of any discrepancies that arise to the relevant stakeholders.
- Posting of PSP accounting journals.
- Acts as a liaison officer between the Finance and the Payment Product departments.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with teams to enhance efficiency.
- Assist in bank postings and reconciliations.
- Assist during month-end closing requirements.
- Assist with year-end audit requirements.
- Assist the Finance team on ad-hoc tasks as required.
You’ll need to have:
- Advanced stages in ACCA / fully qualified accountant.
- Strong understanding of how PSPs work and the accounting for them.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills together with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- iGaming experience is considered an asset.
Don't meet every requirement? No worries! We encourage you to apply, as you might be the right candidate for other roles.