Malta, Birkirkara, MaltaFinance
About the job
We're looking for a Finance Executive to join our Finance team 🌟 We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you how trustworthy we are, that our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
You'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the preparation and reconciliation of monthly accruals, prepayments, and banks.
- Posting and processing of journal entries, not limited to invoices and banks.
- Support the Finance Team in the end preparation of VAT returns.
- Assist in the preparation of payment runs.
- Assist in the preparation of Financial statements and ensuring all checks and reconciliations are in place as part of the month-end closing process.
- Be an integral part in the month-end closing process with the goal to submit accurate management accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, policies, and internal control systems.
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 2-year experience within a finance department or audit firm.
- Mid way of ACCA qualifications.
- Have a great attitude and motivation to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work together within a team and autonomously.
- Knowledge of working on Microsoft Dynamics NAV is considered an asset.
- Attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
Don't meet every requirement? No worries! We encourage you to apply, as you might be the right candidate for other roles.