Finnish Key Account Manager
Malta, Ta' Xbiex, MaltaAccount Management
About the job
We're looking for a Finnish Key Account Manager to join our team 🌟 We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you about how trustworthy we are, that our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
So go on then! See how you can roll with us! 👇
High Roller is powered by HappyHour.io, a seed and early stage accelerator within the iGaming industry. Working with brilliant people on novel ideas, happyhour helps shape them, grow them, into meaningful stories at an epic scale.
You'll be responsible for:
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with customers and serves as a trusted person to reach targets
- Managing a portfolio and retain customer relationship
- Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of attention by offering the right approach
- Handle customers’ day-to-day queries, including out of hours, when necessary, to provide the best possible service
- Maintain regular contact with customers through a variety of channels (chat, phone, email, WhatsApp)
- Reach out to customers proactively who are on the lapsed report and reactivate dormant accounts
- Identify players who have high potential and upgrade these customers when necessary
You’ll need to have:
- Previous experience with online gaming field in sales or as a VIP account manager
- Highly analytical and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator with a 'Yes, we can attitude'
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Friendly and positive communicator
- Fluent in English & Finnish language, both written and spoken
Don't meet every requirement? - No worries! - we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for other roles.