Fraud and Risk Analyst
Malta, Ta' Xbiex, MaltaOperations
We are seeking a Fraud and Risk Analyst to join our Operations team 🌟
We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you about how trustworthy we are, our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
So go on then! See how you can roll with us! 👇
High Roller is powered by HappyHour.io, a seed and early-stage accelerator within the iGaming industry. Working with brilliant people on novel ideas, happyhour helps shape them and grow them, into meaningful stories at an epic scale.
You'll be responsible for:
Adhere to corporate-wide and team-specific policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Monitor and analyze deposits.
Verify and approve withdrawal requests.
Investigate flagged or alerted customer accounts generated by the Fraud framework.
Identify, review and analyze suspicious gaming activities.
Review and approve KYC documents.
Block and unblock customer accounts in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
Provide internal and external consultations on customer account status.
Analyze and handle chargeback disputes.
Compile and analyze reports.
Overseeing training process and updating material.
Actively participate in improving internal procedures and processes.
Ensure that tasks are performed in line with the compliance and legal obligations deriving from the respective jurisdictions.
Act as a point of escalation to relevant departments.
Any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Manager.
You’ll need to have:
- An experienced iGaming professional.
- Experience of working in an online environment.
- Demonstrable experience with fraud analysis and investigations.
- Basic knowledge of AML regulations.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- High standard of written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs, especially Excel and can quickly familiarize with new systems.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Previous Fraud experience will be considered an asset.
Don't meet every requirement? No worries! We encourage you to apply, as you might be the right candidate for other roles.