Senior Affiliate Manager
Malta, Ta' Xbiex, MaltaAffiliate
We are seeking a Senior Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliate team 🌟
We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you about how trustworthy we are, our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
So go on then! See how you can roll with us! 👇
High Roller is powered by HappyHour.io, a seed and early-stage accelerator within the iGaming industry. Working with brilliant people on novel ideas, happyhour helps shape them and grow them, into meaningful stories at an epic scale.
You'll be responsible for:
Acquire new affiliates and maintain your current affiliate’s portfolio in place.
Develop, expand, and nurture existing and new partnerships by providing excellent affiliate support.
Manage deal negotiations and agreements with affiliates and ensure effectiveness.
Build strong internal connections to establish good collaboration between all the departments.
Fulfill department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
Regularly review affiliate performances to measure and ensure profitability.
Work closely with management and report any irregularities in the affiliate’s traffic.
Oversee the day-to-day management of affiliate campaigns to achieve revenue growth and ensure maximum ROI achievement.
Monitor and control the affiliate’s spending.
Assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences etc.
Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an affiliate manager role within the iGaming industry.
- Be familiar with Tier 1 countries.
- Have a good network and relationship with affiliates.
- Understanding of affiliate and digital marketing (PPC, SEO, SoMe, and other channels.
- Knowledge of affiliate’s deals and strategies, strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in budget management.
- Problem-solving, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, motivation, and the ability to work independently.
- Flexible and ready to work in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Don't meet every requirement? No worries! We encourage you to apply, as you might be the right candidate for other roles.