Malta, Ta' Xbiex, MaltaAffiliate
We are seeking a SEO Manager to join our Affiliate team 🌟
We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you about how trustworthy we are, our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
So go on then! See how you can roll with us! 👇
High Roller is powered by HappyHour.io, a seed and early-stage accelerator within the iGaming industry. Working with brilliant people on novel ideas, happyhour helps shape them and grow them, into meaningful stories at an epic scale.
You'll be responsible for:
- Maintaining full ownership of the SEO performance of the casino and any other company-owned content sites related to the performance of the casino brand.
- Analyzing and evaluating the SEO landscape to identify key opportunities to drive meaningful traffic and growth.
- Providing opportunity analysis and keyword, market, and competitive research to identify strategic decisions on content, optimizations, and testing.
- Pushing forward on up-to-date SEO best practices and algorithm shifts to provide critical direction on content and the website plan.
- Being proactive in recommendations and execution of technical SEO optimizations to drive results including (website architecture, content, linking).
- Aligning and working closely with content, product, and development teams toward overall goals for the successful launch and operation of the casino brand.
- Consistently tracking and reporting SEO performance, with a focus on going beyond surface level into a deeper analysis of key drivers of performance.
- Building and executing optimal link-building strategy to grow SEO footprint and authority.
- Overall SEO budget and PnL.
You’ll need to have:
- Fluent in English and any additional language will be considered an asset
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an SEO role within the gaming industry.
- Experience in working both on-page and off-page across all the major search engines.
- Experience in driving quality traffic via SEO efforts.
- Experience working with remote content writers/managers to execute SEO strategy.
- An ability to scale up technical SEO strategies and in-depth understanding of search engine behavior.
- Pro-active to spot opportunities and raise issues
- Exceptional communication skills, motivation and the ability to work independently
- Great leadership skills and will, later on, have the opportunity to build a solid SEO team.
Don't meet every requirement? No worries! We encourage you to apply, as you might be the right candidate for other roles.